Broadcasting of stream from One to Many using multiple Mediasoup Server instances

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Following the above steps, i am able to pipe consume in sfu2 and pipe produce in sfu1. using the pipeTransports. However, i am having a doubt here. When we do a PipeTransport.produce({kind, rtpParameters}), do we have to provide some specific RTP parameters in this case?

Also when i start consuming the mediaStream(pipeProduced in sfu1) by connecting a client(chrome browser) to SFU1, I get the stream(having bpth the video and audio tracks). However, when i set the stream like remoteVideo.src = URL.createObjectURL(this.stream); Neither i see the mediaStream in the Video tag i used nor any errors on the console.

As said multiple times above, you must replicate this logic between different hosts. Of course you need to call pipeTransport.produce() with the appropriate rtpParameters.

Obviously nothing will work if you called pipeTransport.produce() with unknown rtpParameters.

Please, donā€™t stop looking at this. Thatā€™s exactly, line by line, what you must implement, but communicating routers in different hosts. I hope itā€™s clear that you must call pipeTransport.produce() in SFU1 with the rtpParameters of the pipeConsumer you have created in SFU2.