Cannot compile v3 of libmediasoupclient

When I try to build the v3 (or 3.3.0) version of libmediasoupclient I get plenty errors like these:

error: ‘is_same_v’ is not a member of ‘std’
error: ‘is_convertible_v’ is not a member of ‘std’

etc.

When I modify CMakeLists.txt in order to use C++ 17 instead of 14 I have different errors:

/home/ivan/source/libmediasoupclient/src/Handler.cpp:212:97: error: no matching function for call to ‘mediasoupclient::PeerConnection::AddTransceiver(webrtc::MediaStreamTrackInterface*&, webrtc::RtpTransceiverInit&)’
   webrtc::RtpTransceiverInterface* transceiver = this->pc->AddTransceiver(track, transceiverInit);

/home/ivan/source/libmediasoupclient/src/Handler.cpp:359:50: error: cannot convert ‘rtc::scoped_refptr<webrtc::RtpSenderInterface>’ to ‘webrtc::RtpSenderInterface*’ in assignment
   sendResult.rtpSender     = transceiver->sender();

/home/ivan/source/libmediasoupclient/src/Handler.cpp:464:46: error: no matching function for call to ‘mediasoupclient::PeerConnection::RemoveTrack(rtc::scoped_refptr<webrtc::RtpSenderInterface>)’
   this->pc->RemoveTrack(transceiver->sender());

These errors look like internal - not related to libwebtrc.
Could you please advise if there’s any secret how to fix the build process?

OK, I resolved the issue, looks like I had unresolved dependencies.

@dev.ivan.h I have the same issue. Could you please let me know what you did to fix it?

TBH, I already don’t remember exactly, didn’t visit that project since that time.
As I recap, I needed to build WebRTC from sources.
And update depot_tools

did anyone able to solve this issue? Looks like old version. need some help to know what exactly needs to be updated.