Looking for bright, motivated, and production-minded developer to join a team of workaholics attempting to make a splash in the WebRTC space with VR-chat powered by mediasoup. This is contract work for payment now, not payment tied to some future-based equity setup. We are open to full time employment upon further evaluation.
Could this be you?
You should be:
- Efficient and clean inside a NodeJS project
- Familiar with dockerized runtimes/projects
- Familiar with WebPack web application packaging mechanics
- Familiar with mediasoup pipe transports, and “network” pipe transports
- Familiar with WebRTC and associated audio/video codecs
- Familiar with AWS services such as ECS, Cloudfront, ECR, and EC2
Would be cool if you:
- Had prior experience with production environments where the fires of Hell open if you cause preventable down time.
- Spend more time coding than complaining
- Can challenge an idea while not forgetting that you could be totally wrong to begin with.
- Like to work with other people live on a call. We like to “hang out” while we work.
- Generally think that throwing timeouts and custom events everywhere is bad practice.