Sound from one participant is cracking in bt-headphones with active microphone on ios when another participant is turning mic/video on.
Steps to reproduce:
- Join a room by 2 participants (X and Y) with any devices.
- Join the room by test participant (Z) with ios with bluetooth headphones and active microphone (ex. airpods or any other)
- Start producing audio stream by participant X
- Toggle the microphone few times by participant Y
- Audio from participant X will crack when participant Y is turning mic on.
The same cracking when participant Y toggles video.
The problem occurred on my app (using mediasoup). I checked the mediasoup demo and problem was reproduced. Don’t reproduce when headphones microphone is disabled.
I didn’t notice this behaviour in jitsi meet demo.
Whats may be wrong? Codecs are the same (opus, fec)