Transport Not Found

I have closed the sendTransport and recvTransport objects after clicking on end call button. After clicking join button again Everything is working fine, I am able to consume and produce videos. But I get this error in the console.
Could you please tell me how to fix this issue?

_createConsumer() | transport.consume():{ Error: Transport not found
    at Channel._processMessage (/home/vimal-pillai/Music/NODE-JS-PROJECTS/mediasoup-demo-simple/server/node_modules/mediasoup/lib/Channel.js:291:19)
    at Socket.Channel._socket.on (/home/vimal-pillai/Music/NODE-JS-PROJECTS/mediasoup-demo-simple/server/node_modules/mediasoup/lib/Channel.js:101:13)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:198:13)
    at addChunk (_stream_readable.js:287:12)
    at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:268:11)
    at Socket.Readable.push (_stream_readable.js:223:10)
    at Pipe.onStreamRead [as onread] (internal/stream_base_commons.js:94:17)
  [stack]:
   'Error: Transport not found\n    at Channel._processMessage (/home/vimal-pillai/Music/NODE-JS-PROJECTS/mediasoup-demo-simple/server/node_modules/mediasoup/lib/Channel.js:291:19)\n    at Socket.Channel._socket.on (/home/vimal-pillai/Music/NODE-JS-PROJECTS/mediasoup-demo-simple/server/node_modules/mediasoup/lib/Channel.js:101:13)\n    at Socket.emit (events.js:198:13)\n    at addChunk (_stream_readable.js:287:12)\n    at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:268:11)\n    at Socket.Readable.push (_stream_readable.js:223:10)\n    at Pipe.onStreamRead [as onread] (internal/stream_base_commons.js:94:17)',
  [message]: 'Transport not found' }

That just means that you are trying to call consume() on a server side transport that was closed. Nothing else. Not a bug in mediasoup. You must check why you are doing that.