Undefined reference in mediasoup-broadcaster-demo

Hi, I am now trying to install mediasoup-broadcaster-demo. When I try to ‘make -C build’, it stuck on 80% Linking CXX executable broadcaster. It output many sentence says:
undefined reference to ‘std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits, std::__1::allocator > std::__1::operator+<char, std::__1::char_traits, std::__1::allocator >(char const*, std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits, std::__1::allocator > const&)’

I wrote cmake as following:
cmake . -Bbuild -DLIBWEBRTC_INCLUDE_PATH:PATH=~/webrtc-checkout/src -DLIBWEBRTC_BINARY_PATH:PATH=~/webrtc-checkout/src/out/Default/obj -DOPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=/usr/include/openssl -DCMAKE_USE_OPENSSL=ON

What’s wrong with this? My gcc is 7.4.0, is it possible that my gcc is not the right version?

maybe your libwebrtc.a linked with libc++.so, while your mediasoup-broadcaster-demo linked with libstdc++.so, compiled the webrtc source code use gcc and linked with libstdc++.so.
use gn with is_clang=false treat_warnings_as_errors=false use_custom_libcxx=false

@jmillan does this seem something interesting to document?

Indeed. Thanks a lot HuHeng.

Note added to documentation: https://mediasoup.org/documentation/v3/libmediasoupclient/installation/#linkage-considerations-2