when you turn off the microphone and after the camera I get an error

Hello everyone, I’m using react native and trying to make friends with media soup, I took a demo version and deployed it to native. when I turn on the micro and then the video then turn off the micro and when I want to turn off the camera I get this error
INFO awaitqueue rejecting task [name:producer @close event]: Error: associated RTCRtpTransceiver not found +35ms
WARN mediasoup-client:WARN:Transport producer.close() failed:‘[Error: associated RTCRtpTransceiver not found]’
I just turn off the producers.close
help

Set DEBUG log level and look for the messages containing ‘stopSending() [localId:???]’. Which localIds it receives?

INFO mediasoup-client:ReactNativeUnifiedPlan stopSending() [localId:null] +8s - when i turn off the microphone
INFO mediasoup-client:ReactNativeUnifiedPlan stopSending() [localId:null] +2m. - when i turn off the camera

what did you do wrong? I kind of set up react native webrtc, but id null, why?

This is strange. Poducer’s localId comes from the transceiver.mid, and it never changes. Check what it contains immediately after Transport.produce().

There is an ongoing PR about this but I couldn’t take a proper look yet. See GH please.

I see it was opened on github 2 weeks ago and a pull request was thrown, can you see it? The error is very global, when you close the video producer, for some reason it closes the audio producer and vice versa, most likely because of this locale ID

As I said above, " I couldn’t take a proper look yet".

Any guesses on how long it will take? @ibc