Channel request handler with ID 27ca0382-b731-435d-bec0-bfac1600f024 not found [method:transport.consume]

Hello everyone,

I hope you’re all doing well.

I’ve encountered an error recently and I was hoping someone here might be able to offer some guidance or advice. The error message I’m receiving is:

Channel request handler with ID 27ca0382-b731-435d-bec0-bfac1600f024 not found [method:transport.consume]

I’ve been trying to diagnose the issue, but it’s proving to be quite challenging to understand if is something generated internally of mediasoup as it seems to occur randomly during the meeting without any specific actions triggering it and it’s originating from here.

If anyone has any insights or suggestions on how to troubleshoot this issue, I would be immensely grateful.

Thank you so much in advance for your time and help!

That transport is closed, so it no longer exists in the worker side. That’s all. It cannot be any other thing (just to make it specially clear).

1 Like

You’re not maintaining a stateful setup (that can be scaled), a great way to get lost if you asked me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Try properly queueing and processing one by one till you understand what you’re doing. :smiley:

To spoon feed… You have users making hundreds of requests a second, and some of these users are requesting broadcast and leave before every step of the way had completed. So a broadcast that is being consumed by many had suddenly closed while others are trying to respond and complete request and such can be due to lag/latency or hell a bot attack exploiting your code. :slight_smile:

I’ll say I banned many users from my platforms and they are using your system for free (embedded). They’ll definitely test and push it for any/every error…