We at JetBrains are developing a new product called Space which is an all-in-one solution for software teams, more at https://www.jetbrains.com/space/.
One of the solutions we are going to provide is video conferencing. We are close to release it to production and looking for a software engineer, preferably with an experience with mediasoup or webrtc, to join our team. Experience or a desire to work with Kotlin and JVM stack is required.
We hire remotely in Europe and have offices in Netherlands, Germany, Czech Republic, Cyprus, and Armenia.
You will enjoy being on our team if you:
- Want to get engaged in creating brand new tools for developer teams.
- Thrive in a startup atmosphere.
- Enjoy working on a strong team.
- Want to be on the cutting edge of technology.
- Are willing to join the project at the start and take product-defining decisions.
We’ll be happy to have you on our team if you:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in Java development.
- Can solve complex problems in real-life environment.
- Have strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Have the ability to create simple and powerful architectural solutions.
- Have the ability to quickly understand the peculiarities of numerous technologies.
- Are an expert in one of the following areas:
- Creation of highly loaded server solutions with high degree of fault tolerance and scalability.
- Creation of full-stack applications supporting complex client status (offline, poor connection, optimistic updates, live updates, stateless server, etc …).
If you are interested, contact me at
mailbox [at] dolzhenko.me or apply via our website