✨ Join Us in Revolutionizing MiroTalk SFU with Mediasoup Refactoring!

Dear Contributor/Team Member,

I hope this message finds you thriving in your endeavors! I’m writing to extend a thrilling opportunity your way one that promises to revolutionize our open source project, MiroTalk SFU.

Our project has undoubtedly seen remarkable success, owing greatly to the relentless dedication and expertise of our vibrant community. Yet, we firmly believe that our potential for greatness knows no bounds. That’s precisely why we’re embarking on a groundbreaking journey to refactor MiroTalk SFU using the unparalleled capabilities of Mediasoup.

Mediasoup stands tall as a paragon of robustness and adaptability in the realm of media streaming applications. By infusing its power into our project, we open the floodgates to a plethora of possibilities enhanced performance, unmatched scalability, and a user experience that leaves competitors in the dust.

Now, here’s where you come in: we’re inviting you to join us on this exhilarating voyage of development. Your insights, expertise, and contributions are the lifeblood of our project, and we’re certain that together, we can harness the full potential of Mediasoup to propel MiroTalk SFU to unprecedented heights.

Here’s what awaits you as a participant in this transformative refactoring initiative:

1. Hands-on Experience: Immerse yourself in the cutting-edge realm of Mediasoup, gaining invaluable firsthand experience and honing your skills with a leading media server technology.

2. Collaborative Learning: Forge meaningful connections with fellow contributors and developers, as we unite in a collaborative environment to exchange knowledge, share best practices, and navigate the intricacies of the refactoring process together.

3. Impactful Contributions: Your involvement will be nothing short of pivotal. Your contributions will shape the very fabric of MiroTalk SFU, guiding its trajectory and ensuring its continued success as a beacon within the open source community.

4. Recognition and Gratitude: Your dedication will not go unnoticed. We deeply appreciate the unwavering commitment you’ve shown to our project, and we’re committed to showering you with the recognition and gratitude you rightfully deserve every step of the way.

Together, let’s unlock the boundless potential of MiroTalk SFU with Mediasoup and chart a course towards a future defined by innovation, excellence, and unparalleled success.

Join us in this exhilarating journey of transformation! Your next adventure awaits at MiroTalk SFU project.

Warm regards,

Miroslav Pejic
MiroTalk Team

hi great to hear that, so previously you were using something other than mediasoup?

Hi, I was checking the code on this repo: GitHub - miroslavpejic85/mirotalksfu: 🏆 WebRTC - SFU - Simple, Secure, Scalable Real-Time Video Conferences Up to 4k, compatible with all browsers and platforms., I couldn’t find code for scalability, is it not there intentionally?

Firstly, a huge thank you to everyone for your ongoing contributions and to all future contributors who are considering joining us on this journey. Your participation is incredibly valued.

We want to keeping the current source code intact, but seek anyone who is able to make a refactoring of the current logic of Medesoup integrated in MiroTalk SFU. We believe that with careful refactoring and attention to detail, we can enhance its functionality and ensure that any potential errors in the current logic are addressed, if present.

If you find errors in the current logic or have suggestions for improvements, we are more than happy to welcome your ideas and contributions. Your expertise and advice are invaluable to us, and we welcome any suggestions or contributions you may have to offer. We’re committed to making MiroTalk SFU, in collaboration with Mediasoup, a benchmark project in the realm of these cutting-edge technologies. We would be pleased if the project were to be used and experimented with by experts in the field and any type of feedback are very welcome!

Remember, every pull request is not just welcomed but very apprecieted. Let’s work together to create something truly exceptional!

Thank you in advance!

Warm regards,
Miroslav Pejic

Hi zaidiqbai,

MiroTalk SFU stands as one of our five flagship projects, with detailed information available at docs.mirotalk.com. Notably, the SFU variant leverages mediasoup as its core technology for seamless SFU functionality, a choice we hold in high regard. We are loking for contributors and feedbacks to make it even better.

thanks, yes I have seen the work, you guys have worked extensively on p2p, sfu, and other modules.

Yeah, to cater to diverse needs and requirements.

1 Like

I want to join, contact me