Mediasoup Demo Can't install with the new version 3.9.0/3.9.1

Mediasoup Demo Can’t install with the new version 3.9.0/3.9.1. Docker build failed. Please check. It seems need some update for the mediasoup-demo project?

You have not checked the installation requirements of mediasoup 3.9.X, right?

In fact, I ready the changes many times. I changed the Dockerfile from node:10 to node:16 and added apt-get install python3-pip.
But when I run docker/build.sh in Mediasoup-Demo it still can’t work with a lot anther errors.
If you run the shell you will find what I’m trying to say. I noticed this project is updated 2 year ago , so I thinks this project need to update.
Thanks !

Which update does it need?

“Change Dockerfile from node:10 to node:16 and added apt-get install python3-pip.”

But it still has other error. I’m failed.

It is impossible to help even theoretically with such description. Provide more details and contribute if you have actual fixes for this.

hi

make: Leaving directory ‘/service/node_modules/_mediasoup@3.9.1@mediasoup/worker’
make: *** [Makefile:65: setup] Error 2
[npminstall:runscript:error] mediasoup@^3.9.1 scripts.postinstall run “node npm-scripts.js postinstall” error: Error [RunScriptError]: Run “sh -c node npm-scripts.js postinstall” error, exit code 1
at ChildProcess. (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cnpm/node_modules/runscript/index.js:96:21)
at ChildProcess.emit (node:events:390:28)
at maybeClose (node:internal/child_process:1064:16)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (node:internal/child_process:301:5) {
stdio: [Object],
exitcode: 1
}
:heavy_multiplication_x: Install fail! RunScriptError: post install error, please remove node_modules before retry!
Run “sh -c node npm-scripts.js postinstall” error, exit code 1
RunScriptError: Run “sh -c node npm-scripts.js postinstall” error, exit code 1
at ChildProcess. (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cnpm/node_modules/runscript/index.js:96:21)
at ChildProcess.emit (node:events:390:28)
at maybeClose (node:internal/child_process:1064:16)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (node:internal/child_process:301:5)
npminstall version: 5.2.1
npminstall args: /usr/local/bin/node /usr/local/lib/node_modules/cnpm/node_modules/npminstall/bin/install.js --fix-bug-versions --china --userconfig=/root/.cnpmrc --disturl=https://npmmirror.com/mirrors/node --registry=https://registry.npmmirror.com
The command ‘/bin/sh -c cnpm install’ returned a non-zero code: 1

Did you follow all of the instructions here and made sure your dependencies satisfy required versions?: mediasoup :: Installation

Change the Dockerfile like and it will be work!

FROM node:16 AS stage-one

Install DEB dependencies and others.

RUN \

set -x \

&& apt-get update \

&& apt-get install -y net-tools build-essential valgrind python3-pip

I’d aporta PR.