Mediasoup: not working on firefox but works fine on chrome

I have mediasoup enabling UDP using WebRTC transports,
Error showing in mediasoup logs only when using firefox but chrome works fine:
mediasoup:WARN:Channel [pid:8264] RTC::Producer::ReceiveRtpPacket() | no stream found for received packet [ssrc:4018853712]
ip: 127.0.0.1

if the announced ip written in mediasoup config.js is a domain name. firefox will not translate it to the real ip address, perhaps it is your case

You should set your IP address to another IP besides localhost

In case you are interested, Firefox does not even offer any loopback ICE candidates by default. This is controlled by the media.peerconnection.ice.loopback option in about:config. If it is changed to true, Firefox should behave similar to Chrome. But there are other problems with the loopback. So yes, you better specify an address of some other local interface as the announcedIp.

Thanks guys, yes part of the problem was setting ip to localhost, but I am having another problem were for opus codec chrome uses 111 while firefox uses 109 and when trying to set router to accept both, it doesn’t work, the following is my codec options that used while creating a router.
const CODEC_OPTIONS = [{
kind: ‘audio’,
mimeType: ‘audio/opus’,
clockRate: OPUS_AUDIO_RATE_HZ,
channels: 2,
preferredPayloadType: 109,
},
{
kind: ‘audio’,
mimeType: ‘audio/opus’,
clockRate: OPUS_AUDIO_RATE_HZ,
channels: 2,
preferredPayloadType: 111,
}];

this part of mediasoup code doesn’t pick the write payloadtype
/node_modules/mediasoup/node/lib/ortc.js
function getConsumerRtpParameters(consumableParams, caps, pipe) { ... } , or I might configured something wrong on the router