Problems after Upgrade

Hi!
I have updagrade mediasoup-client from 3.2.7 to 3.3.9 and now I am getting lot of errors when I try to build my angular project. Any help will be much appreciated.

ERROR in node_modules/mediasoup-client/lib/Consumer.d.ts(38,9): error TS1086: An accessor cannot be declared in an ambient context.

node_modules/mediasoup-client/lib/Consumer.d.ts(42,9): error TS1086: An accessor cannot be declared in an ambient context.

node_modules/mediasoup-client/lib/Consumer.d.ts(46,9): error TS1086: An accessor cannot be declared in an ambient context.

node_modules/mediasoup-client/lib/Consumer.d.ts(50,9): error TS1086: An accessor cannot be declared in an ambient context.

node_modules/mediasoup-client/lib/Consumer.d.ts(54,9): error TS1086: An accessor cannot be declared in an ambient context.

This was supposed to be fixed but it was not. mediasoup-client 3.3.10 forces typescript 3.6.X which works with latest Angular.

So what do I need to do now? Upgrade angular?

Not sure if I was not clear enough:

mediasoup-client 3.3.10 forces typescript 3.6.X which works with latest Angular.

So mediasoup-client 3.3.10 should fix your problem.

Adding the below tsconfig option works for me

{
  "compilerOptions": {
    "skipLibCheck": true,
}
2 Likes

I had to sign up to thank you @rocketboy2015 . This directly solved my lasting problems