Projects based on mediasoup

I’m curious to know if there is any serious project/product based on mediasoup :smiley:. Those can be inspiring, motivational and even affect the development direction of mediasoup.

How about a “Showcase” category in the forum?

I’m curious to know if there is any serious project/product based on mediasoup :smiley:. Those can be inspiring, motivational and even affect the development direction of mediasoup.

There are. But it seems that most of them prefer to keep in secret what media engine they use. This is just an example:

We know about more. And yes, somehow they have also affected the development direction of mediasoup.

How about a “Showcase” category in the forum?

Which would mean yet another stuff to maintain. Honestly I don’t like that. If eventually we need that for pure business purposes we’ll do, but I don’t want to maintain yet another website section with a list companies or producets using mediasoup. That’s content that typically gets outdated in time.

I wonder why you, as one of the mediasoup owners, don’t care about how many and what projects are using mediasoup! You should be proud of creating such a cool thing which is widely being used by companies or other projects :grinning:.

And why do you think that list needs to be maintained? There would be a lot of discussions between developers and exchange of ideas, I can guess, but much less request for support from mediasoup team comparing to other categories.

Because as I explained, we know about serious projects using mediasoup but they don’t want to make it public, so publishing a list of “Who is using mediasoup” would not be accurate at all.

I already did that for a different project in the past and that did not happen.

Okay, I see.