The Libmediasoupclient library USES Times' API /peer_connection_interface.h' File not Found in XCode

I’ve done a little bit of research on this, and it’s under the SRC of WebRTC, but this is the file for the libmediasoupClient library, and the header file for the WebRTC library doesn’t contain this file, and the header file for the libmediasoupClient library doesn’t contain this file, so what’s the reason.

Such a file belongs to libwebrtc. Make sure you are using the supported libwebrtc version.

Thank you very much for your reply. Webrtc version is the latest, but the mediasoup class library in the compilation of the path information into the, libwebrtc. A is very large, there are 500M, if all the header files are taken out, the bald file also has 100M, do not know what better way. Anyway, thank you very much

I have to admit that I don’t fully understand what you’re saying, but the docs say clear that you should use Webrtc’s m84 branch:

Follow the official instructions by checking out branch branch-heads/4147 (m84) and build it.