Experienced Mediasoup Contractor/Consultant Available for Hire - Node.js & Rust Specialization

Ready to Supercharge Your Mediasoup Projects? Node.js & Rust Expert at Your Service!

Hey there, Mediasoup Community!

I’m Jason, your friendly neighbourhood mediasoup pro. Whether you’re working with Node.js or Rust, I’ve got the skills to boost your project.

Let’s take a look at how I can make a difference:

What I Offer:

1. Consulting: Stuck or just looking for some solid advice on mediasoup? I’m here to clear things up and point you in the right direction.
  2. Contracting: Need a practical hand in your project? Count me in for hands-on work with your Node.js or Rust setup.

Why Choose Me?

• I’m all about mediasoup, whether it’s Node.js or Rust.
  • Solving complex issues and smoothing out operations is my jam.
  • Boldly tackling large-scale mediasoup setups and infrastructure challenges. I specialize in scaling up, ensuring your system handles growth seamlessly.
  • Every project gets a personalized touch because one size never fits all.

Let’s Get Started!
I’m ready to roll up my sleeves and dive into new projects. Excited to team up and see what we can achieve!
Reach Out:
Questions? Project ideas? Just want to chat about mediasoup? I’m all ears.
Connect with me at jason@aucklanders.co.nz

Appreciate you reading this!

I’m stoked to learn about your projects and explore how we can push the boundaries of mediasoup together. Let’s create something awesome!

3 Likes

Hi Jason,
This is Kishore. We are looking for help to build a scalable distributed mediasoup architecture. Is this something you can help? To be more precise, here is the requirement -
Let’s say there are 4 individuals joining from 4 different places like USA, Europe, Africa and Australia.
The distributed architecture should allow these individuals to connect to their nearest data center media server and they should be able to communicate seamlessly. To be precise,
Individual from USA will connect to Server A in USA region
Individual from Europe will connect to Server B in Europe region
Individual from Africa will connect to Server C in Africa region
Individual from Australia will connect to Server D in Australia region

All these servers from different data centers are interconnected.

Let me know. I can be reached at kishore.daggubati@gmail.com

Thanks
/Kishore

emailed you

Responded. Please check spam if you don’t see in your primary folder.

1 Like

got it and replied you thanks