$$$ for a snippet of code for horizontal scaling using pipeTransports

During last weeks I’ve been working on Mafalda SFU, an implementation of a masively parallel SFU based on Mediasoup.

So far I have implemented vertical scaling (use multiple CPUs in a single machine). I’ve designed it to being as simple as possible to use, just only create an instance of MafaldaRouter (with and API heavily influenced by Mediasoup Router API), and Mafalda will manage the scaling itself, being totally transparent to the user. It’s main features (in addition to the simplicity of usage) is that’s designed with performance and minimal use of resources, and that code has a strict 100% tests coverage both in lines, functions, branches and statements.

I’m currently working on implement horizontal scaling (multiple machines), and after I have a simple implementation, my plan is to implement a federated discovery mechanism to allow to have a decentralized scaling on the network of Mafalda instances, inspired on P2P networks.

At this moment Mafalda is closed source, but I’m open to talk about selling usage and maintenance licenses, or doing integrations or customizations, or about any other kind of offer or collaboration you are interested about. You can contact me faster sending an email to jesus.leganes.combarro@gmail.com.