getDisplaymedia : Error: a=ssrc line with msid information not found

Mediasoup client library does not support getDisplayMedia for screen sharing. So i have implemented in native android as part of media soup web rtc module. Used the MediaStream and ScreenCapturerAndroid provided by library. Screen sharing works fine locally but when i stream i get
“a=ssrc line with msid information not found” error when i call transport.produce. When i checked in source code, i found encodings were missing in "function async send({ track, encodings, codecOptions, codec }) " which is in ReactNative.js file.
Please help if anyone has found this issue

Are you trying to do getDisplayMedia on Android?

Yes. I have implemented getDisplayMedia in android and bridge it to react native code

So to understand it doesn’t work for screen sharing. Though does this work for webcam? If maybe compare the two different track objects.

Both track objects are same.
Addional info : When i used to start app with getDisplayMedia and call produce method on trasport I was getting “No active media sections found” error because it wasnt adding mediaSections to sdpObject for some reason.
Then i started app with cam video first by calling getUserMedia, then adding getDisplayMedia got rid of
“No active media sections found” error but ended up with "ssrc line with msid information not found.
I checked track as well as transport object, they are exactly same for both getDisplayMedia and getUserMedia.

mediasoup-client does not deal with that.

BTW you should check this (not just this comment but the whole thread): screenshare stream publishing with react native - #41 by ibc

I know media soup does not support that. Just wanted to know why giving same input to produce function would give completely different result in case of getUserMedia vs getDisplayMedia. I would very much appreciate any help i can get

It’s in the link I sent in my previous comment.