Screen sharing video is too small

We would like to use the screen sharing functionality. Unfortunately in a multiperson confernce it is cropped like the other videos. How would you implement a functionality that you could click on a specific video and then pop it up in a fullscreen window or resizable window.

best regards
Kilian

There is already such functionality, it’s on the video:

But this depends on your browser, you might have different controls on the actual video. Try a couple of other browsers.

mediasoup-demo is just a demo application, not a full product. So fork it and add a button or a click handler in the video to make it full screen. This is just about web/JS development.

If you need some inspiration on how (one possible way) to do it, you can take a look at this github repository. There is also a link to a website there that you can test it on.

Awesome that is exactly what I was looking for. I managed to change the css settings in stylus/components/Peers.styl:

&.active-speaker {
order:1;
width: 100%;
height: 100%;
border-color: #fff;
}

but this makes things a bit nervous.
Thanks you are all awesome.
I plan to make a video for universities how to set up this similar to the one I did for how to stream lectures (https://youtu.be/88d0OScJtkQ)
Best regards
Kilian